Wednesday, March 5, 2008

12 weeks.

Hunter is now 12 weeks old! He is a true joy! He is the happiest kid. We are so blessed. He smiles and laughs all the time. His hands are always moving. He has just become a big old chatterbox lately. He is holding his head up really well. He has been sleeping through the night for about 2 weeks now. He is a sleeper like his Momma! Somedays, he will sleep most of the day and through the night. He weighs about 11 1/2 lbs. We are just in love with our little guy!


3 comments:

Becky said...

He is too cute!! I can't WAIT to meet him!!! let me know when you guys are coming to Arlington and we'll figure out a plan to meet in the middle or something!

Tara said...

He's so adorable Kristen! Thanks for the email too. I'm trying to get our blog up and running and I'll let you know. I can definitely see both of ya'll in Hunter. Talk to you soon!
Tara B from Austin

Becky said...

He is way cute!! I can't tell who I think he looks like more... he is a perfect mix of you both! Can't wait to meet the little guy!