Monday, August 25, 2008

My New Favorite

All of my blogs so far have been about my sweet baby boy. This one is not a Hunter blog. Some of you may stop reading now and that is okay and won't hurt my feelings. I would just like to share one of my new favorite things with you. . .

Sheridan's Frozen Custard has won a very special place in my ice cream loving heart. I have discovered the Honey-Nana-Nut Wowiechino, the most delicious of all! It is a frozen coffee drink with honey, bananas, and peanut butter. With each drink, you get a different explosion of flavors in your mouth. It is a very layered dessert. At one sip, you will taste the peanut butter, but wait a second because here comes the bananas, then after another second, the honey pops through. Delicious beyond delicious! I crave these things! Sadly, Jimmy and I are trying to watch what we eat and my Honey-Nana-Nut is not on the menu. We do splurge and treat ourselves occasionally. Thankfully, tonight was one of those nights. My mouth is very happy!

Our Oscar Bob and Dixie have also fallen in love with Sheridan's. They have puppy cones! How cool is that?! Puppy cones are little tiny cones filled with vanilla custard. Our babies loved them! Oscar went crazy over a little ice cream. Just like his momma. We can't wait for Mr. H to have his first ice cream. (Okay, I had to get a Hunter mention in the blog, I couldn't help it!)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

very cute new layout on the blog!

that does sound very very yummy...too bad i don't need one more thing to crave...guess i won't even be trying one!

oh and I'll keep reading...PROMISE!