Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Welcome Wyatt

This is our new friend Wyatt Griffin Holloway. He is a sweet, shy little mutt (blue heeler/terrier mix). We adopted him today from the Morris Shelter, a very nice safehouse for dogs. He has gotten along well with all of the dogs and Hunter today. He seems to have a very quiet, sweet spirit. He just clicked with our family. He even took Hunter for a walk while we were filling out paper work! Ha! While looking at the dogs, he and I just connected, for lack of a better word. We can't wait to introduce him to our friends and family. Just another of God's blessings in our life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Wyatt is one lucky cookie! If I were a pup in a shelter, and someone came to rescue me, I would want it to be a family who loves dogs, has a precious little one to love on me, has a sweet Dixie Bell at home, and most importantly has a Granna who will bake me homemade dog treats. If I believed in reincarnation, I might want to come back in another life as a Holloway/Kennedy dog.