Saturday, October 30, 2010

Texas State Fair 2010

We took our annual trip to the Texas State Fair recently. I love the fair and I hope my boys will love it as well. It was hot and crowded but we had a great time! As always, the food was great. I think Tanner got a little overstimulated but did great. We can't wait for next year!

Tanner in the stroller. Check out those cheeks and that double chin!

Daddy and Hunter at the car show.

Hunter really loved driving the cars. We may be in trouble! (I love this smile!)

Momma and her favorite 2 year old

Hunter in the railroad exhibit.


Check out those thighs! It was so hot we had to take off his pants. I can't believe how big he already is!

Brother love

Hunter loves the merry-go-round

So big. He had a great time riding the roller coaster and other rides in the kids area.

My sweet Tiny T.

We are so blessed to have two flexible boys who go along for the ride whatever we do. Hunter loves life and gets so excited. We are just flat out blessed to share life with our boys. Thank you God!

No comments: