Sunday, August 16, 2009

Close your Eyes

Friday night, we headed to Arlington. Hunter talked non-stop for the first 3 hours of the trip. He got louder and louder. After we put in "Na-No" (Nemo) he settled down but did not want to go to sleep, even though it was getting late. One of us suggested that H close his eyes for a little bit. Well, Mr. Smarty-pants, dropped his head to the side, closed his eyes, then popped right back up and started laughing his head off. Of course, Jimmy and I were laughing just as hard! He did the same thing every time we asked him to close his eyes! This kid cracks us up! His laugh is so contagious! I want to get a bottle and grab some of it up and just open it when I need a smile. I wish I had my camera in my hand so I could have gotten video. Maybe he will do it again soon.

Thank you God for my kiddo's laughter and smiles!

1 comment:

The Durham's said...

Hey Kristen:) This is Stacy Durham:) I just wanted to say hi and tell you how precious your little muffin is! You have such a beautiful family and we pray that God is continuing to overwhelm you on a daily basis:) Bless you guys!