Sunday, March 25, 2012

Go Red Raiders!


The time has come. The time that we have been waiting for 2 years to come. Hunter is in heaven. It's T-Ball time. Hunter is a Red Raider. The years of practice hitting, catching, and running the bases around the house have paid off. Saturday was the first game and Hunter did great. He hit the ball well and even got to score. He's playing shortstop. He looks so precious in his uniform and he loves that he is a "real baseball player". He had a great cheering section at the game (mom, Tanner, Granna, Pops, Jody, Brent, Darla & Brad). I am loving being a baseball mom and going to his practices and now games and cheering for my boy. It's even better than I imagined, yelling at my son through the fence. What a huge blessing!!! I'm just savoring these fun times with my family.






Thank you God for a sweet T-ball playing boy!

No comments: