Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just a Little Funny!

I got this email at school today from our T-1 Teacher. This is a true story! I thought it was so cute I couldn't help but pass it on!

From a Transitional First Grade class:

Today in Computer, the teacher was reviewing parts of the computer, etc. “Boys and girls, what is the arrow called on your screen?” The kids in unison screamed, “The cursor!” “That’s right and what do you call it when you click and drag the cursor?” All was quiet for one brief moment… then one student responded, “Cursing!”

Here's a little sixth grade funny. First let me give you a little background and prayer request. Jimmy's dad is having bypass surgery on Tuesday. As I am telling my homeroom class and asking for their prayers, one of the kids asked, "What's his last name?". Duh! All of the other kids looked at him like he was crazy! The funny thing is that question was asked twice that day by two different students.

I love the things kids say! I can't wait to hear some of the things that will come out of Hunter's mouth when he starts to talk!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

please keep us posted on Jim's surgery! let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do!!!

p.s. david just left jimmy a message.

Anonymous said...

what do you call it when you click and drag the cursor.....